- ‘Into the Woods’, 7:30 pm, Lost Nation Theater, Montpelier. $10-35.
- Summer Book Sale, 10 am-8 pm, Kellogg-Hubbard Library, Montpelier.
- Mount Mansfield Scale Modelers, 6:30-8:30 pm, Brownell Library, Essex Junction.
- Magic EDH/Commander Night, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Black Moon Games, Lebanon NH.
- Miniatures Game Night, 5 PM, Brap’s Magic, Burlington.
- COMMANDER MTG, 6pm – 10pm, Tinker & Smithy Game Store, Middlebury.
- WMH – Privateer Press Open Tables, 5pm – 11pm, Quarterstaff Games, Burlington.
- Board Game Night! 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, Gamers Grotto, Bennington.
- Chittenden County Chess CluB, 7 pm, Faith United Methodist Church, South Burlington.
- Pokémon League, 5-8 pm, Brap’s Magic, Burlington.
- Forza: The Samurai Sword Workout, 6-7 pm, North End Studio A, Burlington. $10.
- Butterflies, Live Exhibit, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Northfield Savings Bank Theater: A National Geographic Experience, ECHO Leahy Center for Lake Champlain, Burlington. $3-5 plus regular admission, $13.50-16.50; free for members and kids 2 and under.
- ‘Meerkats 3D’, 11 am, 1 & 3:30 pm, Northfield Savings Bank Theater: A National Geographic Experience, ECHO Leahy Center for Lake Champlain, Burlington. $3-5 plus regular admission, $13.50-16.50; free for members and kids 2 and under.
- Lego Club, 4-5 pm, Burnham Memorial Library, Colchester.
- MASH, 7:30pm – 9:30pm, Woodstock Town Hall Theatre, Woodstock.
National Theatre Live: Peter Pan, 2pm / 7pm, Palace 9 Cinemas, South Burlington, $18.00.
- ‘RiffTrax Live: Summer Shorts Beach Party!’, 8 pm, Palace 9 Cinemas, South Burlington. $14.
- “Your Evening Sky” in the Lyman Spitzer Jr. Planetarium, 3:30pm – 4:00pm, Fairbanks Museum & Planetarium, St Johnsbury.
- William Eddy Lecture: Allies & Invaders – Introduction to Insects and Forest Ecology, 7:00pm – 8:30pm, St. Johnsbury Academy, Black Box Theater, St. Johnsbury.
- Introduction to Beekeeping, 6-7 pm, Fairfax Community Library, Fairfax.
- Frederick Wiseman – “Early Vermont Lighting History and Technology.”, 12-1:30 pm, Vermont History Museum, Montpelier.
- Hot Topics in Environmental Law Lecture Series “Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!: The Captive Wildlife Crisis in Our Backyard.” 12-1 pm, Room 012, Oakes Hall, Vermont Law School, South Royalton.
- Tech Support, 5:30-7 pm, St. Johnsbury Athenaeum, St. Johnsbury.