- Into The Woods, Lost Nation Theater, Montpelier. 7:30PM.
- John Grisham and Jodi Picoult, Northshire Books, Manchester Center. 1:00-6:00PM. [SOLD OUT]
- Summer Book Sale, Kellogg-Hubbard Library, Montpelier.10AM-8PM.
- Magic EDH/Commander Night, Black Moon Games, Lebanon NH. 6:00PM.
- COMMANDER MTG, Tinker & Smithy Game Store, Middlebury. 6:00PM.
- WMH – Privateer Press Open Tables, Quarterstaff Games, Burlington. 5pm – 11pm.
- Chittenden County Chess Club, Faith United Methodist Church, South Burlington. 7PM
- Pokémon League, Brap’s Magic, Burlington. 5-8PM.
- Making Slime, Brownell Library, Essex Junction. 3-4PM.
Lego Club, Burnham Memorial Library, Colchester.4-5PM.
- Guided Tours, Justin Morrill Homestead, Strafford. $6; free for kids 14 and under. 11AM-5PM.
- Forza: The Samurai Sword Workout, North End Studio A, Burlington (map). $10. 6-7PM.
- “Your Evening Sky” in the Lyman Spitzer Jr. Planetarium, Fairbanks Museum & Planetarium, St Johnsbury. 3:30–4:00PM.
- 4th Annual Bread Loaf Orion Environmental Writers’ Conference, Bread Loaf Campus, Middlebury College, Middlebury. 9-9:30AM.
- ‘Meerkats 3D’, Northfield Savings Bank Theater: A National Geographic Experience, ECHO Leahy Center for Lake Champlain, Burlington. $3-5 plus regular admission, $13.50-16.50; free for members and kids 2 and under. 11AM, 1 & 3:30PM
- ‘Flight of the Butterflies’, Northfield Savings Bank Theater: A National Geographic Experience, ECHO Leahy Center for Lake Champlain inBurlington. $3-5 plus regular admission, $13.50-16.50; free for members and kids 2 and under. 12 & 2:30PM
- Hot Topics in Environmental Law Lecture Series “Human Rights and the Environment in the E.U.: The Evolution of a Right to Environmental Protection.” Oakes Hall, Vermont Law School, South Royalton. 12-1PM
- Tech Support, St. Johnsbury Athenaeum, St. Johnsbury.5:30-7PM.