We’ve been a bit quiet here at Geek Mountain State the last couple of months, but things are starting to pick up once again, and we’ll be back full force for 2016. We’re pleased to announce the first block of books for the 2016 Book Club series, and we’re equally excited to crack into these books.
All meetings will be held on the first Thursday of each month at 7:00pm at the Pierson Library in Shelburne.
Here’s the schedule:
- January 7th: Updraft, by Fran Wilde
- February 4th: First Light, by Linda Nagata (We would also recommend reading The Trials and Going Dark, books 2 and 3 in the trilogy).
- March 3rd: Lightless, C.A. Higgins
- April 7th: Luna: New Moon by Ian McDonald
- May 5th: Signal to Noise, by Silva Moreno-Garcia
- June 2nd: Vermillion, by Molly Tanzer
We have a rough idea of what books will be included for July – December, but we’ll announce those later in the year. You can RSVP (just so we get a rough idea of numbers for food each meeting) on each Facebook event.