The Majestic 10 of Williston will be holding a special preview of Colin Trevorrow’s upcoming film, Jurassic World. The event will take place on June 10th at 5:30 PM. Ticekts for the screening will run you $25 for General Admission or $100 for the VIP Experience. Proceeds will benefit the Vermont International Film Festival.
VTIFF is excited to announce a special advance screening of Jurassic World, the long-awaited next installment of Steven Spielberg’s groundbreaking Jurassic Park series. This special preview of the film from director Colin Trevorrow, is one of only two early screenings happening in the United States.
There will be a pre-screening party at the theater beginning at 5:30 pm with Kool 105 on location, special VIP experience, prize giveaways and much more to be announced.
This event is a fundraiser for VTIFF’s education programming, VTIFF For Schools, and a celebration of VTIFF’s 30th anniversary.
“I’m thrilled to screen Jurassic World in Vermont to benefit the Vermont International Film Foundation. Although I’m disappointed I can’t be there in person, I support the effort to grow our creative community and nurture the arts in our state. I look forward to coming home soon.” – Colin Trevorrow, Director, Jurassic World
Tickets will include entry into prize drawings:
- 2 Jurassic World posters, signed by director Colin Treverrow
- Day rental of Film House and Lake Lobby at Main Street Landing (value $900)
- One night stay at Burlington Hilton Garden Inn
- Dinner for two at Juniper Restaurant in Burlington
- 2 tickets 2015 Burlington Discover Jazz Festival, Main Stage or Waterfront Tent
- 2 tickets Flynn Center, 2015-2016 season
- $50 GC Pizza Putt in South Burlington
- $50 GC Crop Bistro in Stowe
- $50 GC Bayside Pavilion in St. Albans
- $50 GC Stonegrill Restaurant in Morrisville
- 5 sets of Katharine Montstream note cards
For more details, visit here.