Likely the biggest movie of the year, The Avengers: Age of Ultron lands with a heavy thud later this week, and unsurprisingly, most theaters around Vermont are holding early screenings. Some are doing some gimmicks: the Essex Cinemas will be doing a round-the-clock screening of the film opening night and morning (that’s right, if you want to watch Age of Ultron at 3:45am, you can!) and the Springfield Cinema will be pairing up the movie with the first Avengers film.
Here’s where you can see the movie on Thursday, April 30th:
- Majestic 10, Williston. 7:00pm (3D), 8:00pm (2D).
- Essex Cinemas, Essex. 7:00pm, 10:00pm. / 1:00 am, 3:45 am, 6:30 am, and 9:30 am
- Palace 9 Cinemas, South Burlington. 7:00pm (2D), 7:30pm (3D)
- Merrill Roxy, Burlington. 7:00pm (2D), 7:30pm (3D)
- Capitol Theater, Montpelier. 7:00pm (3D) & 8:00pm (2D)
- Springfield Cinemas 3, Springfield. The Avengers, 5:00pm, Age of Ultron, 7:00pm and 8:00pm
- Latchis Theatre, Brattleboro, 7:00pm, 9:45pm.
- Bijou 4 Cinema, Morrisville, 7:15pm.
- Flagship Cinemas, Rutland. 7:00pm, 9:00pm.
The following theaters will be opening the film regularly on Friday, May 1st:
- Stowe Cinemas, Stowe.
- Marquis Theater, Middlebury.
- Playhouse Cooperative, Randolph
- Bennington Cinemas, Bennington
- Star Theatre, St. Johnsbury.