Last night, ‘Weird’ Al Yankovic announced a sprawling tour that’ll take him across the country. One of his stops will bring him back to Vermont!
Yankovic’s tour will be supporting his new album, Mandatory Fun (which is fantastic, if you haven’t listened to it yet). He’s known for his lengthy tours, and he’ll find himself performing at the Flynn Center for the Performing Arts on Sunday, July 12th. Tickets will go on sale on January 27th at 10 am.
His shows are quite a lot of fun, and in the past, they’ve invited members of the 501st Legion to help out with a song or two.
He’ll be stopping by a couple of other locations in New England as well:
- June 2nd: Wilbur Theatre, Boston MA
- June 3rd: Wilbur Theatre, Boston MA
- June 4th: Capitol Center for the Arts, Concord NH.
- June 6th: Foxwoods Resort Casino, Ledyard CT.
- July 11th: Palace Theatre, Albany NY.
- July 12th: Flynn Center for the Performing Arts, Burlington VT.
- July 26th: Maine State Pier, Portland ME.
- August 4th: The Zeiterion Performing Arts Center, New Bedford MA.
Fora full list of tour dates, visit his website.